Fairtrade Black tea catering pack x 500 sachets
This traditional tea offers the time-honoured appeal of full-bodied pure Ceylon tea with a rich, robust flavour that can be enjoyed any time of day.
The sachet tea bags give you a great quality and value means to cater to public, self serve groups in work places, conferences or churches while fulfilling your WH&S requirements.
Fairtrade tea is free of chemicals and preservatives due to the long list of prohibited items on the Fairtrade certification list, whether the commodity is organic or not.
Fair Trade Tea benefits
• Working communities who are not fearful to unionise and consult with management.
• A living wage for each worker.
• Schools, clinics, dispensaries built as a result of the democratically decided use of the Fairtrade premium.
• Pension schemes that allow workers to leave the estates post retirement.
• Microfinance schemes set up for the workers from the fairtrade premium.
• Minimum levels of housing for all estate workers.
Fairtrade gives farmers the ability to plan ahead knowing the price they wil receive will take care of their families. BUilt into the Fairtrade system is a rule of buyers committing to the co-op for at least 3 harvests into the future and putting price estimates on those plans. This gives the famers renewed abilities to grow their businesses. For more on the history of tea and the Fairtrade benefits CLICK HERE
Zoetic Fairtrade Organic Earl Grey tea - 100 sachet tea bags. Zoetic's Earl Grey is a premium blend...
Zoetic Fairtrade, Organic English Breakfast tea - 100 sachets Zoetic's English breakfast blend Contains teas from the regions...
Zoetic Fairtrade Organic Green tea - 100 . Zoetic's Green tea is a premium blend of pure...