Fairtrade Black tea catering pack x 500 enveloped
This traditional tea offers the time-honoured appeal of full-bodied pure Ceylon tea with a rich, robust flavour that is enjoyed by many.
Also, the enveloped tea bags give quality and value to businesses who seek global corporate social responsibility for their stake holders in public venues, work places, conferences.
And for churches, its faith in action by loving our neighbours who produce the tea we true enjoy.
Fairtrade tea is free of chemicals and preservatives due to the long list of prohibited items on the Fairtrade certification list, whether the commodity is organic or not.
Fair Trade Tea benefits
• Working communities who are not fearful to unionise and consult with management.
• A living wage for each worker.
• Schools, clinics, dispensaries built as a result of the democratically decided use of the Fairtrade premium.
• Pension schemes that allow workers to leave the estates post retirement.
• Microfinance schemes set up for the workers from the fairtrade premium.
• Minimum levels of housing for all estate workers.
Fairtrade gives farmers the ability to plan ahead knowing the price they will receive will take care of their families. Built into the Fairtrade system is a rule of buyers committing to the co-op for at least 3 harvests into the future and putting price estimates on those plans. This gives the framers renewed abilities to grow their businesses. For more on the history of tea and the Fairtrade benefits CLICK HERE
Organic Rooibos Herbal Tea. Naturally flavoursome and caffeine-free, organic South African rooibos tea with a...
Fairtrade, organic pure green tea for your well~being. The health benefits of green tea is...
Zoetic Infusions Fairtrade Organic Earl Grey tea - 100 enveloped tea bags. Zoetic means "pertaining to...