A black tea that consists a selection of blended tea from Assam, India and Sri Lanka. A brew with a strong aroma, has body, briskness and malty flavour. Good as a morning wake up cuppa.
Organic and Fairtrade certified black tea
Sachet tea bags - 100
This double chamber tea bag comes with a hard tag. Utilising a 'pekoe fanning' graded tea and allows for a full infusion of the tea.
A cute poem on the side of the box says " A cup of tea to say thank you for all the things you've done; And wishes that the day will bring, you happiness and fun! "
Zoetic means "pertaining to life and health"
Fair Trade Tea benefits
• Working communities who are not fearful to unionise and consult with management.
• A living wage for each worker.
• Schools, clinics, dispensaries built as a result of the democratically decided use of the Fairtrade premium.
• Pension schemes that allow workers to leave the estates post retirement.
• Microfinance schemes set up for the workers from the fairtrade premium.
• Minimum levels of housing for all estate workers.
Fairtrade gives farmers the ability to plan ahead knowing the price they will receive will take care of their families. Built into the Fairtrade system is a rule of buyers committing to the co-op for at least 3 harvests into the future and putting price estimates on those plans. This gives the farmers renewed abilities to grow their businesses. For more on the history of tea and the Fairtrade benefits CLICK HERE
A cup of calmness... pure green, fairtrade, organic tea from Ceylon at its best. A...
English Tea Shop Fairtrade Organic Earl Grey tea - 20 sachet tea bags. It is...
Organic Green Tea with Pomegranate and Rose Petals. The finest Ceylon and Chinese green tea...